Monday, May 19, 2014

Me Made May Update #3

May 13: Trying to find a better way to take outfit selfies since my full-length mirror is so poorly lit. Not sure this is any better. Wearing my faux-ikat Tiny Pocket Tank (with no pocket).


May 14: Going super casual in one of my first me-mades, a Grainline Scout:



May 15:  A real ikat (from Bali!) Tiny Pocket Tank, paired with leggings:



May 16:  My By Hand London Polly tank, worn out while fabric shopping in Bangkok's Yaowarat/Chinatown fabric district.  Is it weird to wear clothes made from fabric you bought at a store to that store?  Well, I did it at Belleboo, so that's that.  But look at the new additions to my stash!:


May 17: Hanging out/sweating profusely in the gardens at the Jim Thompson House here in Bangkok.  Jim Thompson is the rejunvenator of the Thai silk industry who disappeared mysteriously... read up on him, he's a pretty interesting guy.  Anywho, I was wearing my brand new Belcarra blouse:



May 18: A repeat of my green Plantain, but paired with my brand new Colette Mabel skirt.  Unfortunately the french terry I used for the skirt got quite stretched out after walking around for a day in Bangkok's humidity.  Next time I would use something with better recovery for Mabel:


May 19: On the way out for a casual dinner in one of my original me-mades, a Tiny Pocket Tank: