Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another Tiny Pocketless Tank

After my first attempt at Grainline's Tiny Pocket Tank (a somewhat risky refashion of an old work shirt of Tim's), I decided I would go the straightforward route on my second tank and use this '60s looking fabric I had in my stash. 


Love it!  This tank is really cute.  It has a lower neckline than the Scout Tee, which is quite flattering. Skipped the pocket because, for me, the tiny pocket is somewhat superfluous (what do you hold in there?  A stick of gum?).

Still figuring out how to make the bust darts work correctly... they're 95% of the way there on this tank, but they are killing me on another project I have in progress: a wearable muslin of Megan Nielsen's Darling Ranges dress.  Anyone got any dart troubleshooting tips or tricks?