Friday, January 27, 2012

Wire-wrapped Earrings

Wow, it's been a long time since I've made some jewelry.  Months and months, I believe.  Between the packing, the getting married, the moving, the waiting, etc., I've had no chance to bead.  But now that I had my crafting gear, including beads, I am inspired again.   Particularly after seeing this post on wire and bead earrings...

I made these earrings in a total of about 10 minutes, and was able to wear them out to a newly opened bar in our neighborhood tonight.  Finding the beads, wire and tools beforehand was a bit of an undertaking, as I hadn't opened any of my bead boxes since they arrived in my shipment.  Thanks to Chuck, Liz and Meghan, though, all the beads and findings seemed to have arrived unblemished and contained in their original location. Phew!  Thanks, ladies!!